About

Who are we?

Welcome to Ms. Kreul’s fourth grade class at Richards Elementary School in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, USA.

Our curriculum includes language arts (reading, writing, spelling, speaking, listening, and thinking), science, social studies, technology, and math. We also have art, music, phy ed, French, and library.

We work on many projects which integrate the fourth grade curriculum and implement the use of technology for learning.

6 thoughts on “About

1. I love the fact that you started with an introduction of your class and please visit our blog site at gwagrade5.edublogs.org

2. Who knew when I clicked on your site that I would find my own listed in your sidebar! That’s kind of cool!

Hello to your class from a fourth grade teacher in Missouri.

3. Ms. Kreul,
    I am very impressed with your website. I especially enjoyed your poetry podcast. I am a third grade teacher in Alaska and we are doing a quarter long poetry unit. Each student’s final project will be an illustrated poetry book. I have used podcast before but not for poetry. I enjoyed the fact that they student can get feedback from not only their parents but also other people around the world. If you don’t mind I would like to incorporate your poetry podcast into our unit this year. I think my students will enjoy the additional technology component. http://www.asdk12.org/staff/bell_dawn/pages/Bellshomepage/Welcome.html here is the link to our class website if you click on events you can view our podcast from last year on Alaska Native Culture.
    I look forward to revisiting your site and seeing what other wonderful projects your students are doing.

4. G’day to Ms Kreul and class
    We are a yr 6/7 class from Adelaide, Australia. We stumbled across your blog this morning and was wondering:
    1. How long have you been blogging?
    2. How many students in your class?
    3. What is the time difference between you and us?
    4. What’s the weather like at the moment for you?
    5. What does your class do for sport/fitness lessons?
    6. Do you have any crazy/funny/cool teachers at your school?
    7. Does your class go on the blog site often?
    8. Do you know any Aussie slang?
    9. Do you have a school sports day?
    10. How many people in your school?
    Hope to hear back from you soon.
    Mr Mac’s Superstars

5. Hello Mrs Kreul, this is Fiona Beal from Cape town (specifically Fish Hoek which is a part of Cape Town) South Africa. I have been looking at and enjoying your blog. I am the computer teacher at Fish Hoek Primary and I have done a Senior Citizens/Grandparents project with one of my Gr 4/5 classes. I wondered if your students could write in my class individual blogs and tell us something about their grandparents. We would love the connection and information.
    Please view our blog at
    http://fionabeal.edublogs.org

Bye for now and thank you!
    Fiona Beal